miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen... Welcome To my BlogSpot..!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school work for Level 1. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name’s Mariolga Yagüa but you can call me Paiio. I’m from Falcón , originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Monte Claro. I’m 20 years old and I have a big family. My mom is a Administrator and my dad an business man. I have one sister.

I study social comunication at URBE . My favorite subjects are history and English. This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 3rd trimester.


I love music, dancing, playing and surfing the net, studying English, talking on the phone with my friends. My favorite food is chiken and I like chocolate very much. The most important to me is  my family , my country and my dog. I also enjoy going out with my friends.

I hate getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes.


My dream is to travel around the world, visit  The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from Social Communication School and  be a good comunicator. I want to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I use social networks like facebook and twitter to connect to people around the world and make friends. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.
Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!

love, love..!
by: Paiio!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario